Miguel is an Associate at LightBay Capital. His responsibilities include sourcing, analyzing new investments, financial modeling, due diligence, deal process execution, and portfolio company monitoring.
Miguel is a San Diego native and an ardent fan of his beloved Padres.
- Senior Associate at Seawall Capital
- Strategy Manager at Stone Brewing
- Associate at VMG Partners
- Investment Banking Analyst in the Mergers & Acquisitions group at Rothschild & Co.
- B.A. in English Literature with a minor in Spanish from Georgetown University (cum laude)