Adam is a Founding Partner of LightBay Capital. Previously, Adam was a Partner and Head of Consumer & Retail for Ares Management’s Private Equity Group, where he worked for 16 years.
A native of Queens, New York, Adam still roots for his beloved New York Knicks.
- Partner and the Head of Consumer & Retail for Ares Management’s Private Equity Group
- Investment Banking Analyst in the Global Leveraged Finance Group at Merrill Lynch & Co.
- B.B.A. with distinction from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School
Current Board Representation
- Boardroom Salon for Men
- FASTSIGNS International (Chairman)
- UCLA Lab School Advisory Board
Prior Board Representation
- Floor & Decor
- Guitar Center
- House of Blues Entertainment
- Maidenform Brands
- Marietta Corporation
- Neiman Marcus
- Smart & Final
- 99¢ Only Stores