Nav is a Founding Partner of LightBay Capital. Previously, Nav was a Partner and the Head of Healthcare for Ares Management’s Private Equity Group, where he worked for more than 15 years.
Since leaving his hometown in Canada more than 20 years ago, Nav has been on a quest to find the best donut in America to replace the loss of his former close friend – the Tim Horton’s Timbit.
- Partner and the Head of Healthcare for Ares Management’s Private Equity Group
- Director of Corporate Finance at DMC Venture Capital
- Investment Banking Analyst at Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corp.
- Honours of Business Administration from the University of Western Ontario’s Richard Ivey School of Business
Current Board Representation
- Alliance Animal Health
- Femwell Group Health
- Rancho Family Medical Group
- Ivey Business School
Prior Board Representation
- AmeriQual Group
- Aspen Dental
- CHG Healthcare Services
- Douglas Dynamics
- National Veterinary Associates
- OB Hospitalist Group
- Serta Inc.
- Simmons Bedding Company
- Unified Women’s Healthcare